Anyone else really excited about Christmas? I sure am and have been waiting to publish this post for ages now. Literally ages! 🙂 Because Christmas time means advent calendar time and just like last year, I’ve decided to treat myself to a bookish one.
I’ve browsed Goodreads for hours and have put together a list of 24 Christmas themed books. One for each day until the 24th when I’ll be celebrating Christmas. And enough to do Blogmas and bring you one festive post each day from the 1st to the 24th of December. Exciting, isn’t it? I’m certainly looking forward to it! 🙂
To get you into the Christmas spirit, I will share my list with you right here, right now. Lucky me, that this week’s Top Ten Tuesday prompt from The Broke and The Bookish is top 10 books on our winter TBRs. Fitting, isn’t it?
Let’s get started then.
Christmas Book Advent Calendar
- 1. Christmas at The Little Knitting Box by Helen J. Rolfe
- 2. The Parisian Christmas Bake Off by Jenny Oliver
- 3. The Little Shop of Hopes and Dreams by Fiona Harper
- 4. Kiss Me in New York by Catherine Rider
- 5. Just for Christmas by Scarlett Bailey
- 6. Mistletoe and Mr. Right by Lyla Payne
- 7. How The Grinch Stole Christmas by Dr. Seuss
- 8. Christmas at the Falling-Down Guesthouse by Lilly Bartlett
- 9. Christmas at the Candied Apple Café by Katherine Garbera
- 10. The Christmas Holiday by Maxine Morrey
- 11. A Little Christmas Faith by Kathryn Freeman
- 12. Let it Snow: Three Holiday Romances by John Green
- 13. In Mistletoe by Tammy L. Bailey
- 14. Forever his Darling by Sarah Randall
- 15. The Christmas Party by Carole Matthews
- 16. Christmas Wishes and Mistletoe Kisses by Jenny Hale
- 17. How To Stuff Up Christmas by Rosie Blake
- 18. Wrapped Up in You by Carole Matthews
- 19. The Little Christmas Kitchen by Jenny Oliver
- 20. Winter’s Fairytale by Maxine Morrey
- 21. The Office Christmas Party by Aimee Duffy
- 22. Christmas Cakes and Mistletoe Nights by Carole Matthews
- 23. The Best Little Christmas Shop by Maxine Morrey
- 24. All I Want for Christmas by Jenny Hale
Quite the list, huh? And because I love Christmas so much, I’ll kick off Blogmas on the 29th of November. And it will be a lovely kick off with Christmas at The Little Knitting Box. I’ve already read the book and it put me in the exact right mood for Christmas. So I can’t wait for the Christmas at The Little Knitting Box birthday blog blitz tomorrow!